About Project «VI-COVID19 - Coronavirus information center»
The project «VI-COVID19» - was created by enthusiasts in order to inform the population about the spread of the coronavirus infection COVID-19, as well as related events.
Our project allows you to conveniently and simply find out data on areas of infection, recovered and mortality from coronavirus throughout the globe.
It also contains relevant, official, recommendatory information on the fight against "COVID-19".
Where is the data collected from?
We collect data from sources such as:
- Rospotrebnadzor: https://www.rospotrebnadzor.ru/
- JHU: https://systems.jhu.edu/
- Yandex: https://yandex.ru/maps/covid19
- Wikipedia: https://ru.wikipedia.org/
- World Health Organization (WHO): https://www.who.int/
- DXY.cn. Pneumonia. 2020. http://3g.dxy.cn/newh5/view/pneumonia.
- BNO News: https://bnonews.com/index.php/2020/02/the-latest-coronavirus-cases/
- National Health Commission of the People’s Republic of China (NHC):
- China CDC (CCDC): http://weekly.chinacdc.cn/news/TrackingtheEpidemic.htm
- Hong Kong Department of Health: https://www.chp.gov.hk/en/features/102465.html
- Macau Government: https://www.ssm.gov.mo/portal/
- Taiwan CDC: https://sites.google.com/cdc.gov.tw/2019ncov/taiwan?authuser=0
- US CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- Government of Canada: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/coronavirus.html
- Australia Government Department of Health: https://www.health.gov.au/news/coronavirus-update-at-a-glance
- European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC): https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en/geographical-distribution-2019-ncov-cases
- Ministry of Health Singapore (MOH): https://www.moh.gov.sg/covid-19
- Italy Ministry of Health: http://www.salute.gov.it/nuovocoronavirus
- 1Point3Arces: https://coronavirus.1point3acres.com/en
- WorldoMeters: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
Data is updated every 2 hours.